Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 LITE 10.4" (P610 / P615) 360° Rotating Folio Case
Ex. VAT: £6.66
New 360 Degree Rotating Leather Stand Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 LITE 10.4" (P610 / P615)
Features & Specifications:
- 100% Brand New
- Floral Pattern
- Dimensions: Standard size to Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 LITE 10.4" (P610 / P615) 360° Rotating Folio Case
- Can be adjusted 360 degree for viewing in both landscape and portrait
- Premium Quality, Luxury Material, Stylish and Durable
- Made by high quality synthetic Leather which is comfortable to use and durable
- Special design for stand function
- Front cover used as base for stand
- Perfect Design which provide protection for your tablet
- Easy to install and remove without leaving any residual
- Complete access to all control buttons without having to remove the case
- 1 x 360 degree rotation Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 LITE 10.4" (P610 / P615)
1. We ship out within 24 hours after payment confirmation (except Holiday or stated within listings).
2. If there is any unexpected issue or delay? for example, if the order can not ship out within 24 hours, we will contact you as soon as possible, and follow up closely to ship your order.
3. All products will be tested before shipping.
All Orders Monday – Friday are dispatched the same working day.
UK Orders are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery and aims to deliver within 1 working day. This is achieved around 99% of the time however please note as this is not a guaranteed next day service your item could sometimes be delivered within 2-3 working days. For a Guaranteed service, please purchase the premium shipping option if you require this.
All EU Orders are sent with International Priority service, which aims to deliver within 3-7 working days. Sometimes this can be slightly delayed due to potential customs delays etc so if the item(s) don’t arrive on time, please allow a few extra days before contacting to allow for it to turn up. If after waiting a few extra days they still don’t turn up, then contact us immediately and we’d be more than happy to help.
All International Orders outside of EU are sent via International Priority service. which aims to deliver within 5-10 working days. Sometimes this can be slightly delayed due to potential customs delays etc so if the item(s) don’t arrive on time, please allow a few extra days before contacting to allow for it to turn up. If after waiting a few extra days they still don’t turn up, then contact us immediately and we’d be more than happy to help.
Note: Holidays and bad weather might cause international parcel backlog and the delivery time might delay for one week. If you don't receive your items over 30 days, we will issue a full refund or resend item to you.
Return items up to 30 Days
If you’re not 100% happy with your new product and you’ve not used it, just let us know within 30 days of delivery.
Received an item you don’t like? Return it for Full Refund
Item no longer required? Return it for Full Refund
Changed your mind? Return it for Full Refund
Our team will be happy to help with any questions you might have about returning your product. All you have to do is contact our customer services team.
The easiest way to check your phone's model name and number is to use the phone itself. Go to the Settings or Options menu, scroll to the bottom of the list, and check 'About phone', 'About device' or similar. The device name and model number should be listed.
Android Phones (Samsung, Motorola)
Click the Menu button and select System SettingsScroll down through the list toward the bottomTap About PhoneLocate your model name and number in the list
Go to SettingsTap AboutYour model name and number will be displayed in the Phone Information Section
HTC, LG and older Nokia phones
Remove the back coverRemove the batteryYour model number will be printed on the inside of the phone, usually on a white label
Type in *#0000# on your phone's keypad. The display shows your phone's model.
Tap SettingsTap AboutThe model information will be displayed
BlackBerry using BlackBerry 6 OS or OS7
Select Options on the home screen or in the settings folderSelect DeviceSelect About Device VersionsThe model information will be displayed on the first line
BlackBerry using BlackBerry 4.0 or 5.0 Software
Select OptionsSelect AboutThe model information will be displayed on the first line